Saturday, December 6, 2008

Four, Four, Four, Four

Troy's lists of Four


Four places that I go to over and over:
Yellowstone
Elizabeth, CO
Aurora, CO
Mountains
Four favorite places to eat:
Johnny Carino’s
Black Eye Pea
Outback
P.F.Changs

Four places I would rather be right now:
Getting a root canal
Standing in front of 10,000 head of stampeding mad cow infected bulls with razor tipped horns, angry killer bees flying out their nostrils and bad breath
At the Star Trek convention (just kidding, I’d rather be at work)
Anywhere tropical with white sand beaches and crystal blue warm water with no one within sight and sound except my family and friends.
Four TV shows I watch all the time:
Heroes
The Office
Modern Marvels
Ask This Old House

Four of my favorite books:
Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
In the Heart of the Sea
Dune
Watership Down

Four movies I would watch over and over:
Lord of the Rings
Joe Vs. the Volcano
What Dreams May Come
Pirates of the Caribbean

Four Places I have lived:
Annandale, VA
Portugal
Cape Verde
Parker, CO

Four places I have been on vacation:
Cozumel (see banner picture)
Bahamas
Boston
New Mexico
Four places I would rather be right now:
Yellowstone
Skiing in the mountains
Swimming in the Caribbean
Canoeing in the Amazon

No comments: