Sunday, December 7, 2008

Four, Four, Four, Four Round 2

Stephanie's lists of Four

Four places that I go to over and over:
Walmart
The Kids' School
The Church Building
Walmart
Four favorite places to eat:
Johnny Carino’s
Black Eye Pea
Outback
New Dynasty
Four places I would rather be right now:
At the movies watching Twilight
Scuba diving in Cozumel
Downstairs
Wherever my husband is
Four TV shows I watch all the time:
Heroes
The Office
Survivor
Pushing Daisies

Four of my favorite books:
Twilight Series
Jane Austen Books
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Agatha Christie Novels
Four movies I would watch over and over:
Lord of the Rings
Pride and Prejudice (BBC version)
The Lake House
Pirates of the Caribbean
Four Places I have lived:
Anaheim, CA (Disneyland!)
Aurora, CO
Parker, CO
Umm. . . that's it
Four places I have been on vacation:
Cozumel (see banner picture)
Illinois
Boston/Lake Winnipesaukee
New Mexico

No comments: